( Thread On Ancient Bhartiya Weapon Vidya)
Introduction related to Mantric Astras.. There are Two types Of Divya Astra
- Nalika Astra
- Mantrik Astra
In This Thread I try to explain the Nalika Astra – Do check it
And now I will Explain you
Mantrik Astra – So basically The things that are automated by the effect of the mantra are called Mantric weapons. For Example : – The Sudarshan Chakra Of the Maharaj Krishan was a Mantric Yantra (Astra)
So The Mantra Word derived from the word root “मत्रि गुप्तपरिभाषणे” ( अष्टाध्यायी) Mantra means a secret idea.
Mantric Astras –
Mantric Astra’s are also Mention in Veda
न यो वराय मरुतामिव स्वनः सेनेव सृष्टा दिव्या यथाशनि:। अग्निर्जम्भैस्तिगितैरत्ति भर्वति योधो न शत्रून्त्स वना न्यृञ्जते ॥RIGVEDA – 1/143/5
यद्वृत्रं तव चाशनिं वज्रेण समयोधयः। अहिमिन्द्र जिघांसतो दिवि ते बद्बधे शवोऽर्चन्ननु स्वराज्यम् ॥RIGVEDA – 1/80/13
So Basically there are 4 Type of Mantric Astras in ancient Bharat
- First one is Agniastra and Varuna astra Such weapons can be retaliated.
- Second one is Narayan- Astra When Ashwatthama attacked the Pandavas with Narayan Astra, the Pandava warriors left their weapons and deliberately stood unarmed.
- The third one is the weapon which only some people or individuals can run such as Brahmashir Astra or Sudarshan Chakra.
- And the last is the Amogha Astra which cannot be solved in any way.
In Nitiprakashikha it is mention that these type of Astras are – Vajraastra, Brahmastr, The Kalpash of Varuna, Narayan astra and Pashupat.
8 Types of subsections of Astras.
- Kakoodik – With this weapon, the warrior falls asleep while sitting on the chariot and falls under the chariot or is hit by arrows.
- Shuka – This weapon is also called Mohnastra, it captivates the person and the warrior starts to act strangely.
- Naak- Astra – The use of this weapon causes hallucinations of the warrior in front and starts seeing imaginary pictures in his mind.
- Trāsanāstra – This weapon injures the warrior inside the body, the warrior is paralyzed and starts urinating.
- Indra-Astra / Santaana-astra – Thousands of other arrows start raining using this weapon, it is called Indrastra.
- Nartan/k- Astra – With the use of this weapon, warriors start dancing, so this weapon is called a Nartak.
- Raksha-Astra – Using this weapon, many warriors are killed at once.
- Yamyā-astra – These weapons are filled with toxic gases, which causes the warrior to die.
So Know the Inventors of Divya Astras.
- According to Ramayana After Tatka Vadh Maharshi Vishvamitr gave two weapons to Bhagwan Rama Sarhasya, Upsanharsahit and these Astras are made by two Rishikas name Jaya and Suprabha and Rishi krishashv Invent “Jrimabhka-astra” -Nitiprakashika
- Brahma, Maheshwar, Indra, Bhardwaj, Jamadagni, Drona, were the inventors of the Astras in ancient Bharat. -Ramayan- Yudha Kand
- Shiv- Shankar ji Invented 8 types of Astras and Mahadev ji also made Ashani and Pashupat-Astra weapons with eight chakras -Mahabharat – Drona-parva
- Maharaj Indra Invented Vajra and Indr-astra and Maharshi Vishvakarma invent Shank-Dhanush ,Varuna Pash, Kuber Gada.
- Maya, Shambar, Maarich, Indrajit, Mausala-astra and Kapal-Astra and Paishaich-Astra made by Asuras
Parshuram and Acharya Dronachary had invented many Astras one of them was Jamdagnya (Gun-Powder) Kautaliya ji also mentioned “Jamdangnya” In his Arthashastr
Thanks For Reading.